The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)
The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.
November 5, 2008
I have been Tagged
I have been tagged by Lori at Persevere.
The rules are that when you are tagged you have to share 7 things about yourself, and then tag 7 other people.
These are the 7 things i would like to share.
1. I like to paint.
2.I sing a lot
3. I love to give to the needy
4. I like to dress elegantly
5. I make it a duty to laugh every day
6. I have many missionary friends around the world
7. I have brown eyes
Posted by Gi
- A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.