My friend Lori at Persevere "tagged" me and asked me to play this little tagging game with her. Here is how it works.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts about me:
Well I guess its time to reveal somethings about myself, its not one of my favorite past times. People sometimes are intimidated, I hope not, I don't really care much for name tags.
1. I made my first missions trip in 1998.
2. I love to read, teach but lately I have been doing more writing.
3. I recently went to the School of the Prophets
4. I have 8 siblings
5. My grandfather was mullato, he came from St Vincent in search for gold and never returned home, so I don't really know much of that side of my family. So I have begun to do an ancestry search which has taken me to St Vincent. and Scotland so far.
6. Love scenic pictures especially the sunset ones.
7. I love to make sweet potato salad and whole wheat banana bread.
8. I prefer to eat organic foods so I have started my own vegetable garden and my, the taste is so different.
List of eight persons to be tagged
Lauren - Faith Fuel
RevT - The New Covenant
Thirstyjon - Freedom Thirst
Reborn - Reborn
Fishhawk - As The Crackerhead Crumbles
Souldiva66 - Simply4God
Tamela - Tamela"s Place
Opinionstreams - Opinion Streams
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)
The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.
- A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.