The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)
The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.
July 29, 2008
My First Blog Award
I am so blessed and honored to have received my very first blog award! I received it from Lori at her Persevere blog.
It is the Arte Y Pico award and it is given to those who inspire others with their creative energy and talents in writing, artwork, design or contributions to the blogging community. It originated here.
What does the expression mean? Well, apparently it doesn’t exactly translate to English, but it loosely translates to, “Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.” (This was taken from the Arte Y Pico blog.)
As a recipient of this award, I have been asked to share the award with five blogs that have been a blessing to me. There are so many that I love and visit regularly. There really are some incredibly talented people writing in the blogosphere. Here are the 5 that I have chosen to share this award with.
*The Caregiver Chronicles
*Journey of A Spirited Strider
*The New Covenant
Your “official instructions” follow:
To the recipients of the award...
1. Pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
3. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.
4. Be sure to link to the Arte y Pico blog,so everyone knows the origin of this award.
5. Post these rules.
Congratulations to you all !!! Now be a blessing to others as you have been blessed!
Posted by Gi
- A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.