Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

April 8, 2008

Something Greater

Some may have more possessions, but no one can have greater riches than those you have in Christ.

Some may partake of more pleasures, but no one can know a deeper joy than the one you share in His presence.

Some may be able to sing with a stronger voice, but no one can have a sweeter song than the melody of His love filling your heart.

Some may have greater popularity, but no one can know a truer friendship than the one you already have by walking with Him.

Some may have attained a higher status but no one can have a higher calling than the one you have in serving the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

Some may live in a big house, but no one can have a nicer home than the one that Jesus has been preparing for you in Heaven.

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.