Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

April 6, 2008

Jesus Can Touch Any Dead Situation

"..... and he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise." Luke 7:14



The widow's son was dead and she had already lost her husband, her situation was very bleak, but she was just the kind of peron Jesus came to help.

Jesus can touch any dead situation, He can even raise the dead.Your problems seem so bad, its beyond repair.Jesus raised Jairus daughter, He raised Lazarus and He can raise you too.
He can raise you out of any dead situation whether it be sickness, finances, relationships.
When Jesus had heard Lazarus was sick He delayed going so that God could be glorified.God sometimes have to allow your situations to stink inorder to deliver you.
When you you are dead , the flesh is no longer in control, you die to self.You come to the place where you can do nothing to help yourself and God takes over.

God understands what you are going through, He is concerned about you.
You might have just found out you have cancer or alzheimers or some form of sickness or disease or you have be given two months to live but God can remove every death sentence over you.Your sickness is not unto death
So don't give up, just keep on trusting its your season of resurrection ,its a new day , its a new season .
Live

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.