Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

April 8, 2008

Chosen to be Different

You are chosen to be different

You are God's anointed
You are called; set apart and anointed by God
He has given you dominion, power and authority over every demon and devil of hell.
It is God's desire that you be blessed, that you prosper and be victorious.

Therefore I declare this day:
You are walking in God's prosperity and His blessings.
Everything that god has determined for you today will happen for you as He has determined it.
Every door that He has opened for you today you are walking through as He has determined it
You are healthy and well physically and spiritually as He has determined it.

And no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.
Every door closed against you shall be opened
I send back every negative word that has been spoken against you and I command every element of the curse to be removed, it will not prosper according to the word.
Every assignment of hell assigned against you today I reverse ,canceled and destroyed.
For you are the anointed one of God who will not be held back because you are walking in the destiny and purpose of God.

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.