Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

April 10, 2008

Blessings

Lift up your heart and rejoice in what I have prepared for you my child. Because I desire only blessing for you. In fact I desire to bless you even more than you are seeking blessings.
It delights my heart to give you the things that you desire. But it delights me even more when you come into my presence, not to obtain anything, but just to be with me. It delights my heart when I am more important to you than the things of this world.

And when you come to me in this way, I long to show you my love in return. And then I will ask you what you want. Then you can ask freely and I will give you the desires of your heart.

Expect blessing this day, for that is what I have planned for you.

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.