Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

May 14, 2016

Speaking in Tongues

A very large percent of Spirit-baptized Christians don’t understand the purposes and benefits of speaking in tongues.
Millions of Christians have received the gift of the Holy Spirit, yet most do not utilize this precious gift to its full potential.

Many who speak in tongues on a regular basis do not fully understand all the benefits this gift brings.
Speaking in tongues is a God-given, Holy Spirit-infused gift that has changed hearts and minds for generations.

You can learn how to use your spirit language to see prayers answered, activate more faith, receive healing, gain victory in spiritual battles, and to effectively intercede in prayer for a world needing to heed the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You can utilize the gifts of the Holy Spirit through speaking in tongues to increase God’s love and power within your life and ministry.
When your emotions are down, when your mind is dull, when you need to hear from God desperately begin to speak in tongues.

On the Day of Pentecost, the early church "received power when the Holy Spirit came upon them." I want that kind of power today, what about you?
Get this book, It will revolutionize your prayer life.

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.