Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

October 20, 2015

Prayers to Rout Uterine Fibroids

1. I curse you fibroid tumors by the fire of the Holy Spirit and decree that you dry up from your roots, in Jesus Name.

2.  I cut off any other tumor or growth in my uterus, tubes or ovaries, in Jesus Name

3. I destroy every evil force or familiar spirit behind these fibroids, in Jesus Name.

4. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and every degeneration, disease, disorder, infection or growth that comes to my body withers away, in Jesus Name.

5. I decree that the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus detoxify my uterus, birth canal, Fallopian tubes and ovaries.

6. Let the healing and redeeming power of the blood of Jesus Christ  melt away all fibroid growth, debris, contamination, abnormal discharge, excessive menstrual bleeding, irregularity or cloths.

7. Let the burden removing, yoke destroying anointing of the Holy Ghost counter all inflammation, pain, discomfort, swelling or pressures as a result of the symptoms of these fibroid tumors in Jesus Name.

8. I immunize my blood stream, uterus and reproductive organs with the supernatural blood of Jesus Christ.

9. I receive supernatural transfusion of Jesus blood to correct the anemia of blood loss from these fibroids.

10. I bless my uterus and release God's blessing, peace, mercy and grace over my womb and reproductive organs, in Jesus Name.

11. I proclaim, declare and decree that my womb is back to normal size, structure and function, In Jesus Name.

 12. Lord Jesus, thank you for the miraculous healing of these fibroids because you are my deliverer and great physician.

13. Because Healing is the Children's bread, I thank you Lord for my permanent healing as a blood-bought, blood-washed covenant child of God.

14. I Confess and claim that my body works as God intended, in Jesus' Name



We would like to pray for you, please use the form below to leave your request. You are what the Word says you are. You can do what the Word says you can do. You can have what the Word says you can have. Begin to believe that. Begin to say it out loud in faith

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.