Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

September 17, 2009

My New On Line Store

Welcome

I am pleased to introduce to you my new on line store.
As an introduction to the store we are offering you a free trial to clean out your unwanted stuff for cash! Use TrilpeClicks as your online garage sale to clean out your closets, attic and garage! Easily list and sell dozens of miscellaneous items.



Browse thousands of quality, used items including collectibles and items available nowhere else. New items added daily.




Why you should shop at my store? If you're already planning to buy this product elsewhere, you won't be adding anything to your budget (and you may very well SAVE money).


If you can't find what you're looking for, try a MaxMalls Merchant. MaxMalls Merchants are located within the various departments at TripleClicks. There are over 170 top online stores represented including: Best Buy, Sears, Avon, Kmart,iTunes, Nutrisystem, Office Depot, PetSmart, Target, Travelocity, Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Netflix and many, many more.


You can find the Max Malls link located under the list of departments in the left sidebar of the TripleClicks homepage. Thank you for shopping at my new Store


Get a FREE listing


Like this article? Stumble It!

No comments:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.