Your present condition does not dictate your future, your faith in God does.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.

Confession


And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)

The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.

April 14, 2008

I Am Blessed Confessions

I am blessed today, because this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am blessed today, because my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I am blessed today, because the daughter of Tyre will be there with a gift. The rich among the people will entreat my favor.

I am blessed today, because no good thing will the Lord withhold from me.

I am blessed today, because whatever things I have prayed for, I believe that I have received them, and therefore I will have them.

I am blessed today, because when I ask I will receive, when I seek I will find, and when I knock the door will be opened to me.

I am blessed today, and I will be satisfied with the fruit of my mouth, and from the produce of my lips I will be filled.

Iam blessed today, and all God's blessings will come upon me and overtake me, because I obey the voice of the Lord my God and walk in His ways.

Iam blessed today, because the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are open to their prayers.

Iam blessed today, because the Lord daily loads me with benefits, the God of my salvation.

Iam blessed today, because the Lord will command the blessing upon my storehouses and in all to which I put my hand, and He will bless me in the land which He is giving me.

Iam blessed today, because my desires will be granted.

Iam blessed today, because He gives me my daily bread.

Iam blessed today, and have overcome the enemy, because greater is he who dwells inside of me than he who is in the world.

I am blessed today, because whatever I bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I am blessed today, because Jesus gives me the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me.

I am blessed today, because I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.

I am blessed today, because no weapon formed against me will prosper, and every tongue that rises up in judgment against me, I shall condemn.

I am blessed today and the Lord will cause my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face. They will come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways.

I am blessed today, because the number of my days is one hundred and twenty years.

I am blessed today, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

I am blessed today, because the Lord came to give me life, and life more abundantly.

I am blessed today, because the Lord is my healer.

I am blessed today and the Lord will bless my bread and my water, and He will take away sickness and disease from the midst of me.

I am blessed today, because no evil will befall me and no plague will come near my dwelling place.

I am blessed today, because the Lord has given His angels charge over me to protect me in all my ways. They will bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.

I am blessed today, because I am righteous in your eyes and you will surround me with favor as with a shield.
Indeed I am blessed this day in every way - my spirit, my soul and my body! Thank you Lord for this day.

1 comment:

Repentance is a God given opportunity to enter into the blessings of the Lord and escape from the oppression of the enemy.
We would like to pray for you, please leave your request below.

Prayer Request

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.