"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion's fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
God is faithful. He's full of compassion. His mercies are new every morning.
For it to do you any good, you have to recall it. You have to remember it again and again in order to stir your faith and hope.
So, make it a point to remind yourself of God's faithfulness every morning. Remind yourself of the benefits that are yours in Jesus.
Psalm 103 spells them out:
1. He forgives all your sins.
2.He heals all your diseases.
3. He redeems your life from destruction.
4. He crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. He satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. He executes righteousness and judgment for you against oppression. He sets you free.
7. He makes known His ways to you.
8. He gives you His grace and mercy in times of need.
Make it a point every morning to say those things out loud to the Lord and you'll be stronger in faith and more confident of God's love than you've ever been before.
Don't just settle for knowing God's blessings read them and meditate on them every day and see the changes they bring in you.
The Word of God is living and active. If you confess the Word of God over your heart and life, it will not return void. We encourage you to meditate on these confessions.
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people. (Isaiah 51:16)
The Lord has put His words in my mouth therefore I shall be his mouthpiece, and because He covers me I shall not be afraid to speak.
- A Christian who loves to write about christian living, natural health and self improvement. I pray daily that the love and grace of God will be poured out through my life to others. I remind myself daily that whether or not I have "witnessed" I am still a witness in everything I do.